Kenneth P. Gilbert, MD
Boston South Shore Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Kenneth P. Gilbert graduated from the University of Washington and earned his medical degree at George Washington University Medical School in Washington, DC. He then did a general surgery internship and residency at Swedish Hospital Medical Center in Seattle, followed by a two-year plastic surgery residency at Boston University Medical Center. Dr. Gilbert is Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is an active staff member at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton and South Shore Hospital.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, The Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgery